RefDB test document using the Artif.Organs style
This is a journal article reference (2). Wilcox remarked this previously (2).
This is a newspaper article reference (3). Di Rado remarked this previously (3).
A Newspaper Article without an Author
This is a newspaper article reference without an author (4). Anonymous remarked this previously (4).
This is a magazine article reference (5). Di Rado remarked this previously (5).
This is a book chapter reference (6). James remarked this previously (6).
This is a web page reference (7). Lynch remarked this previously (7).
1. Okuda M, Okuda D. Star Trek Chronology: The History of the Future. New York:Pocket,1993.
2. Wilcox RV. Shifting Roles and Synthetic Women in Star Trek: The Next Generation. Stud.Pop.Cult. 1991;13:53-65.
3. Di Rado A. Trekking through College: Classes Explore Modern Society Using the World of Star Trek. Los Angeles Times 1995;A3.
4. Activision suing over Star Trek. Newsday. 2003;
5. Di Rado A. Trekking through College: Classes Explore Modern Society Using the World of Star Trek. Los Angeles Times 1995;3.
6. James NE. Two Sides of Paradise: The Eden Myth According to Kirk and Spock. In: Palumbo D, ed. Spectrum of the Fantastic. Westport, Conn.: Greenwood, 1988.