RefDB test document using the AMA style
This is a journal article reference2. Wilcox remarked this previously2.
This is a newspaper article reference3. Di Rado remarked this previously3.
This is a magazine article reference5. Di Rado remarked this previously5.
This is a book chapter reference6. James remarked this previously6.
This is a web page reference7. Lynch remarked this previously7.
1. Okuda M, Okuda D. Star Trek Chronology: The History of the Future. New York: Pocket; 1993.
2. Wilcox RV. Shifting Roles and Synthetic Women in Star Trek: The Next Generation. Stud Pop Cult. 1991;13:53-65.
3. Di Rado A. Trekking through College: Classes Explore Modern Society Using the World of Star Trek. Los Angeles Times. March 15, 1995: A3.
4. Activision suing over Star Trek. Newsday. July 2, 2003: A.
5. Di Rado A. Trekking through College: Classes Explore Modern Society Using the World of Star Trek. Los Angeles Times. March 15, 1995: 3.
6. James NE. Two Sides of Paradise: The Eden Myth According to Kirk and Spock. In: Palumbo D, ed. Spectrum of the Fantastic. Westport, Conn.: Greenwood; 1988.